Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

A 1969 Lola T70 Mk3B.

One of my favorite things to do during the warmer months is to attend various car shows. My favorite is put on by a group that I'm proud to be a member of: Fuelfed. Its a classic/vintage European car club that is full of beautiful cars and very nice people. This Lola T70 has been at two of Fuelfed's Coffee and Classics in Barrington, IL already this season. Click here to see Fuelfed's monthly Coffee and Classics schedule for Winnetka, IL as well.



And now for the images: Once again- The watermarks are there to protect my copyright. Prints for clients do not have a watermark.

This first one should look a little familiar to Fuelfed members (Yes, I allowed them to use the image):















No comments:

Post a Comment