Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Can you believe it? I actually do shoot more than just beautiful cars!

Yes, I know. I'm glad you're sitting down for this one. This is a sampling of what I shoot in my studio aside from people. Mostly product, some portraiture. Heres a selection of product images I've shot over the past couple of years, a few were personal, most are for clients: I hope you enjoy them as much as I did sussing out the lighting and providing my clients with the imagery they need:













                                                   
                                                   



                                      


 










                                      


                                     
































                                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment